The exhibition has been granted FIP patronage .
Click here to download the IREX
- Class 1 Championship
For exhibits that have been awarded at least one large gold medal at exhibitions with FIP patronage or an FIP Grand Prix (Grand Prix National, Grand Prix d'Honneur or Grand Prix d'Exposition). The ten-year time frame restriction stated in GREX 9.1 or GREX 9.5 does not apply in this class.
- Class 2 Postal History
2A Postal History
2C Historical, Social and Special Studies (Postal History 2C)
- Class 3 Traditional Philately
- Class 4 Aerophilately
- Class 5 Revenue
- Class 6 Postal Stationery
- Class 7 Thematic Philately
- Class 8 Philatelic Literature - see Literature page
- Class 9 Open Philately
- Class 10 One Frame (Note these are included with their parent Class)
10B Postal History
10C Postal Stationery
- Class 11 Modern
11B Postal History
11C Postal Stationery
- Class 12 Picture Postcards
- Class 13 Youth Philately
All ages as on 1 January 2020:
13A Collectors aged up to 15 years
13B Collectors aged 16 - 18 years
13C Collectors aged 19 - 21 years.
As previously announced, the exhibition will be held in two halves. It has now been finalised:
- The first half (Saturday 19 February to Tuesday 22 February ) will include Postal History, Revenue, Open, Picture Postcards, Postal Stationery, Modern and part of Youth.
- The second half (Wednesday 23 February to Saturday 26 February ) will have Championship, Traditional, Aerophilately, Thematic and the rest of Youth.
- One Frame exhibits will be shown alongside their parent class.
All National Commissioners received notification of the entries which the Organising Committee wish to accept several weeks ago. Most, but not all, have replied confirming whether the individuals wish to take part. Inevitably several exhibitors have decided that they wish to withdraw, so there will be some further offers made once all responses have been received. As the exhibition was so heavily oversubscribed, I’m afraid there were many applicants who have been disappointed. In the end, approximately two-thirds of applications were accepted. We tried very hard to ensure that the same percentage of frames was accepted from each country and across each class.
Please direct any enquires to your National Commissioner rather than directly to the central team.